Date Posted: 08/04/2017
Type of Position: Permanent
View Job Description (link): Click here to view job description
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Event Venue Sales Manager”.
• Cover letter or cover email that lets your personality and style shine through. This is your first chance to convince us of your awesomeness so don’t be modest; tell us what you can offer and what you hope to gain. It wouldn’t hurt to mention a few of the exceptionally successful events that you were responsible for. And if you know someone who is associated with MOCA, tell us!
• Resume or CV that highlights relevant education and experience and makes it blindingly obvious that you are the best possible candidate for this position.
• Contact Information for references from employers, coworkers, or even clients who will tell us why you would be perfect for this position.
What will you be doing?
• Deliver an outstanding experience to every potential customer, as is expected during every visitor interaction with the museum.
• Efficiently handle inbound business leads and nurture existing client relationships.
• Aggressively pursue outbound sales efforts and identification of prospective clientele and new market segments.
• Cultivate strong relationships by conducting follow-up activities to ensure client satisfaction and encourage repeat business.
• Work alongside MOCA’s Marketing and Communications team to produce targeted messaging and materials that promote special event sales, capitalizing on your intimate understanding of the Cleveland market and regional trends.• Juggle logistical organization including proposals, contract negotiation, reporting and invoicing.