Date Posted: 09/08/2017
Application Deadline: 09/09/2018
Type of Position: Temporary
View Job Description (link): Click here to view job description
Job Description: The Brickhouse Network Internship Posting.docx 9.92 kB
Send Submissions to Josh@Jimbrickman.com with resumes and any other materials attached.
• Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be Mac/Apple proficient.
• Skills in Microsoft Office Suite are necessary.
• Knowledge of media editing programs in the Adobe creative suite may benefit the candidate.
• Interest in music, film, entertainment business is a plus.
• Creative, enthusiastic, organized self-starter able to manage multiple priorities.
• Assist in maintaining databases, and archiving content
• Assist in marketing to merchandising and packing e-commerce orders.
• Work with entire staff to help promote holiday tour.
• Observe & contribute content creation to the Jim Brickman brand.
• Design fresh ways to communicate existing content
• Assist with multi-media production
• Ensure brand cohesiveness and consistency across all platforms.
Applicants must be available to work portions of a typical work week (Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM). In certain cases, interns will be asked to come in outside of work hours for holiday tour preparation, concerts, film production, and various other events.
Digital Media Management Specialist
The Brickhouse Network
The Brickhouse Network, a national music, media, and artist management company founded by Grammy-Nominated songwriter Jim Brickman, is seeking a qualified intern to join their team.
Intern will work closely with marketing & administrative directors in a deadline oriented environment, where music, technology, & multimedia come together to promote the Jim Brickman Music brand.